Entertain Kids On A Dime TM
“News Years In”
A VIRTUAL family-friendly event
In support of the Daily Bread Food Bank
Toronto, November 27, 2020 – Entertain Kids On A Dime bring the glitter of the ball drop, along with premium entertainment, interactive games and celebrity guests, directly to your living room. For the past 6 years, Entertain Kids has brought hundreds of families together to celebrate the New Year. For the first time-ever, families will be able to ring in the New Year in a safe, entertaining and interactive way. Thanks to the generosity of sponsors like L.O.L. Surprise! and Little Tikes, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Daily Bread Food Bank.
WHAT: Virtual Family-Friendly “New Years In” Celebration
WHEN: December 31, 2020, 7:30PM
WHERE: Virtual - Streamed Online
- A New Year’s extravaganza is expected to entertain 2,000 + families virtually.
- Living rooms across Canada will be transformed into an epic New Year’s celebration for all ages!
- Family-friendly performances by international award winning mentalist, Mike D’Urzo, Poodle Show, Fat Clown, Human Slinky, Aaron Matthews Magic, Bounce Entertainment Countdown and more...
- With celebrity appearances, trivia and prizes throughout the show, there’s truly something for everyone to enjoy.
- Tickets and Swag Bags can be purchased at https://newyearsin.eventbrite.ca/
ABOUT ENTERTAIN KIDS ON A DIME
Founded 6.5 years ago by mom blogger, Jennifer Stallman, The Entertain Kids On A Dime media company promotes offers, provides advice, and facilitates discussions relating to Entertainment, Products, Travel & Leisure for Families, Kids, Parents and Furry Friends!
Weekly Calendar of Events, Exclusive Subscriber Deals via E-Newsletter, Coupons, Social Media, Content, Advice, Posting Deals, Sponsored Custom Content for Advertisers, Custom Campaigns, Events & More!
For more information:
Jennifer Stallman: email@example.com or 416-464-4905
Shira Lev: firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-526-0765